The MC-1.1+ is a high performance digital audio format converter for AES3, AES3id and S/P-DIF signals and thus THE missing link between consumer and professional recording devices.Using latest low-jitter audio PLLs and low-noise circuit designs, the MC-1.1+ regenerates and acoustically improves digital audio signals with clock rates up to 192.0kHz.
Various operation modes enable the use of the MC-1.1+ in many applications, nearly every imaginable conversion between the involved formats is possible! Apart from standard unidirectional conversions, whereas the input signal is converted to 8 outputs simultaneously, the MC-1.1+ also offers various bidirectional conversion modes for interconnections of e.g. effect processors and consoles or recording and monitoring gear.Additional signal splitting and SCMS status monitoring options are increasing the usability of the MC-1.1+ in total over any other product.Thus, the MC-1.1+ offersbest signal performance and highest flexibility to solve interconnections problems in studio environments very easily!
- AES/EBU, AES/EBUid and S/P-DIF interfaces in one box with double outputs
- Signal regeneration and improvement
- Low-jitter PLLs combined with low-noise PCB design
- Uni- and bidirectional format conversions
- SCMS processing and status monitoring
- Built-in international power supply
- Interconnection of professional and consumer digital audio devices
- AES3and S/P-DIF signal conversion and distribution
- Signal quality improvement
- SCMS coding of digital audio productions
- Active signal splitting