FERROFISH VERTO MX
64 x 64 MADI <> Dante Converter
Dante is the de facto standard for networking of audio equipment. With the Verto MX it is now possible to easily integrate your existing, beloved MADI equipment into a Dante network. Whether mixer or MADI converter - the Verto MX makes all 64 x 64 MADI channelsimmediately available in the network: "Plug and Play".
The ultra-compact device has two MADI interfaces, so that both optical and coaxial equipment can be connected. If one MADI signal fails, it automatically switches to the other interface, so that safe redundancy operation can be configured.
On the Dante side there are two RJ45 jacks, which are also prepared for redundant operation. The Verto MX supports up to 192kHz sample rate, MIDI jacks for control, and BNC word clock jacks for external synchronization.
Dante Plug & Play Eco System
Integrate the Verto MX seamlessly into your Dante network. Simply plug it in and it's visible on the network, ready to be routed freely with the Dante Controller software. Together with the Dante Virtual Soundcard, also from Audinate, the Verto MX becomes a MADI audio interface.
The VERTO MX has two MADI interfaces: optical and coaxial. These are operated redundantly if required by switching to the other port in the event of a failure. The optical interface is modular in design: The MADI SFP module can be easily replaced, e.g. by a single mode module
The VERTO MX is equipped with a MIDI port and two BNC word clock connectors. This allows an external word clock to be fed into the Dante network, or the Dante word clock can be used for external devices.
VERTO MX SPECIFICATIONS
- 2x RJ-45 Ethernet ports (PRIMARY/SECONDARY), 1 GBit network
- 64 x 64 channel I/O (Dante Brooklyn II card built-in)
MADI I/O (AES10)
- Coaxial I/O (2 x BNC)
- Optical I/O (2 x LC port via SFP, multimode - singlemode SFP module optional)
- Number of channels:
- 64 x 64 channels @ 44.1, 48kHz
- 32 x 32 channels @ 88.2, 96kHz
- 16 x 16 channels @ 176.4, 192 kHz
- 2 x DIN5 connector for MIDI embedding/de-embedding
- Conversion MIDI <> MIDI via MADI possible
- BNC: 1 x input, 1 x output
- 75 Ohm termination set by default (switchable via Dante)
14.4VA (1.2A at 12V)
- Internal fuse, self-resetting
- 1 x power supply included
- Weight: 0.9 kg
- Dimensions: 22 x 9 x 4.5 mm (without rack ears)