4.5” 120W BLUETOOTH MULTIMEDIA REFERENCE MONITORS
The M-Audio BX4BT multimedia reference monitors offer the flexibility to play back audio signals from any Bluetooth® streaming device in superb studio quality. This opens up the possibility of playing audio signals from any Bluetooth® device, such as a turntable, phone, or even a computer to stream a reference mix. You'll get a better listening experience with the compact, powerful, Bluetooth® -enabled M-Audio BX4BT multimedia reference monitors.
Professional performance and design
The BX4BT monitors from M-Audio deliver 120 watts of professional sound in a futuristic design, that delivers pro-level sound. The two-way design features an acoustically neutral MDF enclosure with bass reflex that drives low frequencies through advanced Black Kevlar® drivers. In addition, enhanced rear ports and computer-optimized tweeters with natural silk dome provide the total frequency spectrum needed for any type of media.
In- and Outputs on the Front and Rear Side
The BX4BT monitors provide all the connectors you need for audio playback from all your devices. There are 1/4", 1/8" and RCA inputs on the back, and a 1/8" aux input on the front and a headphone jack that lets you turn off the speakers for undisturbed listening. This feature is ideal for long evenings at the home office or for mixing sessions where you don't want to disturb anyone.
Controls & EQ for speaker placement
The M-Audio BX4BT has a left/right active speaker position switch that lets you choose which speaker sounds from the left or right side. This is useful if you are left-handed and want the speaker with the volume control on the front to be on the left side, or vice versa. There are also High EQ and Low EQ knobs on the back that you can use to boost or cut the bass or boost the treble.
Endless creativity with MPC Beats software DAW - effects and instruments included
The M-Audio BX4BT comes bundled with MPC Beats, the powerful DAW software for Mac and PC based on the legendary MPC hardware. MPC Beats offers a wide selection of instrument plug-ins, effect plug-ins, and audio and drum samples, and is the best way to make great-sounding music quickly.
- Bluetooth® connectivity Easily pairs with any Bluetooth-enabled device for wireless streaming
- Black Kevlar® woofers; 1" tweeter with natural silk dome
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- High EQ and Low EQ controls to dial in the perfect sound
- Improved rear ports for extended low-frequency response
- Left/right active speaker position switch for adjusting volume control on both sides
- Bluetooth, 1/4", 1/8" and RCA inputs for connection to virtually any audio source
- 1/8"-AUX input on the front panel for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources
- Acoustically neutral MDF enclosure with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Includes 1/8" speaker interconnect cable, 1/8" to 1/8" cable and 1/8" to RCA cable
- Frequency response: 80 Hz 22 kHz
- Output power: 120 W (total peak), 2 x 25 W (RMS)
- LF driver 4.5" / 114.3 mm
- HF driver 1" / 25.4 mm; silk dome
- Audio inputs: (1) RCA stereo input pair 2 1/4" (6.35 mm)
- TRS inputs: (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo aux input
- Headphone output: 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo output
- Connection cable: 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS
- Power consumption: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 85 W
- Bluetooth range: 30.5 m
- Dimensions: Width x Depth x Height, 156 x 175 X 225 mm per speaker
- Weight (per speaker pair): 4.46 kg