Violectric HPA V550 /Pro
The HPA V550 matches the test winner DHA V590 - with the exception of the D/A converter.
The HPA V550 thus covers the analog functionality, the perfect drive of any dynamic headphone and the excellent preamplifier function. The latest findings of the multiple test winners from Violectric and Niimbus have been implemented in the headphone amplifier. All functions can be conveniently controlled via a beautifully designed remote control. With its unparalleled technology, the HPA V550 not only offers one of the most powerful headphone amplifiers on the market, but also:
Through a very small internal gain. This makes the self-noise of the amplifiers inaudible.
High output power
Through powerful amplifiers that can deliver far more power than even the most demanding headphones need. Therefore, ideally suited for headphones with low impedances and also magnetostats.
Control the HPA V550 with its beautifully designed remote control milled from a solid piece of aluminum. Infrared beams give you access to motorized volume control, mute, input selection, resampling settings, headphone and line-out control.
High output voltage
Through 50 volts internal operating voltage. Therefore, ideally suited for high-impedance headphones.
High damping factor
Through lowest output impedance. Therefore, ideally suited to control even the most difficult headphones without Beeeinflussung with a guarantee of uncompromising frequency response.
- Remote control for input selection, resampling, volume, output, mute
- 3 analogue stereo inputs, 2 x unbalanced via RCA, 1 x balanced via XLR
- +/- 18 dB Pre-Gain for a perfect match of the DHA V590 between source and headphones
- A motorized volume control and a balance control
- 4 powerful amps offering 6400 mW Pmax into 50 Ohm and 21 V RMS into 600 Ohm
- Monitoring of the headphone output in terms of DC and overload
- Headphone path and line-out path individually selectable
- 2 single ended headphone outputs with 6,3 mm jack, 1 balanced output with 4-pin XLR
- Line-out, 1 x unbalanced via RCA, 1 x balanced via XLR
- Adaptation of the line-out signal to the following devices in the range of +/- 18 dB
- 2 toroidal transformers, > 35,000 uF filter capacity
Violectric HPA V550
D/A CONVERTER AND HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER
Violectric HPA V550 PRO
HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER INCL. 256 STEP RELAIS