Violectric HPA V550 /Pro
The HPA V550 matches the test winner DHA V590 - with the exception of the D/A converter.
The HPA V550 thus covers the analog functionality, the perfect drive of any dynamic headphone and the excellent preamplifier function. The latest findings of the multiple test winners from Violectric and Niimbus have been implemented in the headphone amplifier. All functions can be conveniently controlled via a beautifully designed remote control. With its unparalleled technology, the HPA V550 not only offers one of the most powerful headphone amplifiers on the market, but also:
Lowest noise due to a very small amount of internal amplification. This makes the inherent noise of the amplifier inaudible.
High output voltage due to 50 V internal operating voltage. Therefore ideally suited for high impedance headphones that require a high output voltage swing.
High output power due to powerful amplifiers that provide far more power than even the most demanding headphones would need. Therefore best suited for headphones with low impedances as well as for magnetostatic headphones.
High damping factor due to the lowest output impedance. Therefore, the ideal complement for hard to drive headphones without negative side effects and with the guarantee of uncompromised frequency response.
Control HPA V550 with its beautifully designed remote control milled from a solid piece of aluminum. Infrared beams give you access to motorized volume control, mute, input selection, resampling settings, headphone and line-out control.
- Remote control for input selection, resampling, volume, output, mute
- 3 analogue stereo inputs, 2 x unbalanced via RCA, 1 x balanced via XLR
- +/- 18 dB Pre-Gain for a perfect match of the DHA V590 between source and headphones
- A motorized volume control and a balance control
- 4 powerful amps offering 6400 mW Pmax into 50 Ohm and 21 V RMS into 600 Ohm
- Monitoring of the headphone output in terms of DC and overload
- Headphone path and line-out path individually selectable
- 2 single ended headphone outputs with 6,3 mm jack, 1 balanced output with 4-pin XLR
- Line-out, 1 x unbalanced via RCA, 1 x balanced via XLR
- Adaptation of the line-out signal to the following devices in the range of +/- 18 dB
- 2 toroidal transformers, > 35,000 uF filter capacity