DPA Microphones 5100
- Plug-and-play solution
- Compact, lightweight and portable
- Rich, smooth and fully enveloping sound
- Discrete 5.1 analog output – no processing needed
The 5100 Mobile Surround Microphone is a completely self-contained plug-and-play solution for 5.1 audio capture. It brings engaging surround ambience to sport events, documentaries and other HDTV productions. This microphone is versatile and can be mounted in many ways:, microphone stand, suspended from the ceiling or via a handgrip. It is lightweight and portable. It can also withstand inclement weather conditions due to its robust nature.
The 5100 Mobile Surround Microphone uses five miniature pressure transducers. These transducers have low sensitivity to wind and mechanical noise, low distortion and low frequency response. They also have a large dynamic range.
The 5.1 output of the microphone runs through a multipin Lemo connector. This connector carries all six electronically-balanced channels.
- A five-meter, six-pair Mogami cable that breaks out to six Neutrik XLR-M connectors.
- An Outdoor Cover (OC5100) that protects the 5100 against rain and reduces wind noise.
MOBILE 5.1 SURROUND MICROPHONE