RME HDSPe AIO PRO
30-Channel, 24 Bit/192 kHz
PCI Express Card
With HDSPe AIO Pro RME creates probably the most versatile PCI Express interface card in the world. Thus the dream of an all-in-one solution for every application has become reality. The Advanced Input-Output interface features latest low latency AD- and DA-converters with 192 kHz, based on the reference chips AK5572 and AK4490.
All inputs and outputs can be used simultaneously, even S/PDIF (Cinch) and AES/EBU (XLR). TotalMix, the unsurpassed flexible routing mixer, and SteadyClock FS, RME's sensational clock generation with maximum jitter suppression in external synchronization, are of course also on board. The HDSPe AIO Pro also supports the use of the optional TCO for synchronization to time code.
Technically, the new HDSPe AIO Pro relies on the reference chips AK5572 and AK4490 of the high-end AD/DA converter ADI-2 Pro, among others, also the analog input range relies on the circuit design of the ADI-2 Pro (+24 / +19 / +13 / +4 dBu). Furthermore, RME has extended the outputs by additional switchable reference levels (balanced: +24 / +19 / +13 / +4 dBu; unbalanced: +19 / +13 / +4 / -2 dBu) to make integration into signal chains even more versatile. In this context, the HDSPe AIO Pro works with a dedicated attenuator in the output section, which not only improves the signal-to-noise ratio, but also allows a lower output impedance at low reference levels.
Another highlight of the HDSPe AIO Pro is the newly developed very powerful and extremely transparent headphone output. The mute relay (including switchable output levels, the headphone output and the analog XLR and RCA outputs) eliminates the annoying clicking noise when turning on the computer.
IN & OUT
- Balanced* stereo analog in- and output, 24-bit/192kHz
- All analog I/Os capable of 192 kHz, constant number of available channels
- 1 ADAT digital I/O, supporting 192 kHz via S/MUX4 operation
- 1 SPDIF digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 AES/EBU digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 High Power Headphone Output, separate DA-converter and playback device
- 1 MIDI I/O with 16 channels of hi-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- DIGICheck, RME's unique metering- and analysing tool
- TotalMix FX: 760 channel Mixer with 42 bit internal resolution
- Native PCI Express - no PCI to PCI Express bridge used
- Outputs with Mute Relais
- +24 dBu I/O Levels
* The HDSPe AIO Pro ships in a basic version with analog RCA/phono breakout cables (headphone: TRS jack). Therefore all analog I/Os are unbalanced. An analog XLR breakout cable is available as option (headphone: Neutrik TRS locking jack), turning analog into balanced mode.