Phone-AMP G105 MKII
Studio headphone amplifier for 2 headphones
Unlike most comparable models, the overall gain can be changed to suit the specific needs of different headphones.
Thanks to this technology, the headphone amplifier is able to drive almost all existing headphones with a load impedance of 16... 600 ohms to operate with top marks.
Furthermore, several variations of playback are possible through the mode switch with its mono - stereo - phase options and with the help of the split switch. Due to its noise and THD optimized circuit layout the PHONE-AMP G105 MKII covers high quality requirements.
- Symmetrical inputs via XLR
- Unbalanced inputs via RCA
- Pre-gain = internally 5-way switchable preamplifier
- Volume and balance controls with solid 25 mm aluminum knobs
- Mode switch: mono - stereo - phase
- 2 headphone jacks with split function