Violectric DHA V5902/PRO
and D/A converter
The DHA V590 is the new top device in the Violectric range. It offers a state-of-the-art D/A converter and a headphone amplifier. The D/A converter is a new development and includes a 32-bit resampler / reclocker and two 32-bit D/A converters per channel. The latest findings from the multiple test winners from Violectric and Niimbus were implemented in the headphone amplifier. Most functions can be conveniently controlled using a stylish remote. With its incomparable technology, DHA V590 not only offers one of the most powerful headphone amplifiers in the market, but also:
LOWEST NOISE - through a very small amount of internal gain. This makes the amplifier's self-generated noise inaudible.
HIGH OUTPUT VOLTAGE - through 50 V internal operating voltage. Therefore ideally suited for high-impedance headphones deserving high output voltage swing.
HIGH OUTPUT POWER - thanks to powerful amplifiers that offer far more power even the most demanding headphones would need. So best suited for headphones with low impedances as well as magnetostatic headphones
HIGH DAMPING FACTOR - due to lowest output impedance. Therefore the ideal match for difficult to drive headphones without negative side effects and with the guarantee for a uncompromising frequency response.
IT IS ON YOU:
Headphone amplifier? Pre-amplifier? Both ! The headphone outputs and / or the line outputs can be activated / deactivated by buttons on the front or by remote control. Connect not only your headphones to the DHA V590 but also your power amplifier or your active speakers and enjoy a compact and fantastic sounding headphone amplifier with a State-of-the-art D/A converter and a premium preamplifier
Control the DHA V590 with its stylish remote control, milled from a solid piece of aluminum. Via infrared rays you have access to motorized volume control, mute, input selection, resampling settings, Headphone and line-out control.
- Remote control for input selection, resampling, volume, output, mute
- 3 analogue stereo inputs, 2 x unbalanced via RCA, 1 x balanced via XLR
- 4 digital inputs, bal, coax, opto with 24 bit and 192 kHz capability, USB with up to 32 bits and up to 384 kHz for PCM signals, DSD 64 – 512
- 32 Bit Resampling / Reclocking with 180 dB dynamic range, modes: Off / x 1 / x 2 / x 4 / Best
- 2 x 32 bit D/A converters per channel with -112 dB THD+N and 120 dB dynamic range
- +/- 18 dB Pre-Gain for a perfect match of the DHA V590 between source and headphones
- A motorized volume control and a balance control
- 4 powerful amps offering 5500 mW Pmax into 50 Ohm and 21 V RMS into 600 OhmMonitoring of the headphone output in terms of DC and overload
- Headphone path and line-out path individually selectable
- 2 single ended headphone outputs with 6,3 mm jack, 1 balanced output with 4-pin XLR
- Line-out, 1 x unbalanced via RCA, 1 x balanced via XLR
- Adaptation of the line-out signal to the following devices in the range of +/- 18 dB
- 2 toroidal transformers, > 35,000 uF filter capacity