Headphone amplifier and
The Violectric DHA V226 is a new addition to the Violectric range with powerful D/A converter, strong balanced headphone amplifier and preamplifier function.
The D/A converter is a new development with the Cirrus converter CS43131. This 32-bit converter offers a typical dynamic range of 130 dB with a THD+N of -115 dB. It supports PCM signals up to 32 bit and 384 kHz and DSD 256.
The headphone amplifier is a progression of the multiple test winners HPA V200, V280 and V281. It offers the incomparable natural and pleasant sound that made its predecessors famous.
The roots of the headphone amplifier circuit are found in the highly acclaimed and award-winning predecessors V200, V280 and V281. It offers the incomparable natural and pleasant sound that made its predecessors famous.
The DHA V226 is a true powerhouse of an amplifier. With its unparalleled technology and one of the most powerful headphone amplifiers on the market today, this unit will not disappoint!
Through a very small internal gain. This makes the self-noise of the amplifiers inaudible.
High output power
Through powerful amplifiers that can deliver far more power than even the most demanding headphones need. Therefore, ideally suited for headphones with low impedances and also magnetostats.
High output voltage
Through 50 volts internal operating voltage. Therefore, ideally suited for high-impedance headphones.
High damping factor
Through lowest output impedance. Therefore, ideally suited to control even the most difficult headphones without Beeeinflussung with a guarantee of uncompromising frequency response.
- analogue stereo inputs, unbalanced via RCA
- 1 digital input, USB-C with up to 32 bit and up to 384 kHz for PCM signals, DSD 64 256
- 32 bit DAC with typical 130 dB dynamic range and -115 dB THD+N
- +/- 18 dB Pre-Gain for a perfect match of the DHA V226 between source and headphones
- Volume control with Alps RK 27 attenuator, big 38 mm massive aluminum knob
- 4 powerful amps offering 3500 mW Pmax into 100 Ohm and 23 V RMS into 600 Ohm
- Delayed coupling of the headphones to the amp after power-on
- Headphone path and line-out path individually switchable
- Headphone outputs: 1 x 4-pin XLR, bal. / 1 x Pentaconn, bal. / 1 x ¼” jack, unbal.
- Line stereo outputs: unbalanced via RCA
- 1 toroidal transformer, > 22.000 uF filter capacity
VIOLECTRIC DHA V226
VIOLECTRIC DHA V226