BIDIRECTIONAL HIGH-PERFORMANCE AUDIO FORMAT CONVERTER
The MC-1.1+ is a digital audio format converter for AES3, AES3id and S/PDIF signals and thus forms THE interface between consumer and professional audio devices. Using the latest low-jitter PLLs and an interference-optimized circuit design, the MC-1.1+ audibly regenerates and stabilizes incoming audio signals at up to 192.0kHz.
Various working modes offer unique capabilities that can solve almost any conceivable conversion problem between the integrated formats. In addition to standard unidirectional conversions, where the input signal is output to eight outputs simultaneously, the MC-1.1+ also offers a variety of bidirectional conversions, for example to enable signal exchange between effects units and mixing consoles, or recording/playback devices and monitoring units.
- Connecting professional and consumer audio devices
- AES3 and S/PDIF signal conversion and distribution
- Improving the signal quality of digital audio signals
- SCMS encoding of digital audio productions
- Active signal splitting
Additional signal splitting and SCMS control options increase the utility of the MC-1.1+ far beyond that of comparable products. As a result, the MC-1.1+ currently offers by far the most flexible solution on the market for interface and format conversions between consumer and professional devices!
- AES/EBU, AES/EBUid and S/PDIF interfaces in one device
- Signal regeneration and enhancement
- Low-jitter PLLs combined with low-noise PCB design
- Uni- and bidirectional format conversions
- SCMS processing and status analysis
- Built-in international power supply