DPA MICROPHONES 4097 Core INTERVIEW KIT
GET THE INTERVIEW, KEEP THE DISTANCE
This 4097 CORE Micro Shotgun Mic makes it easy to deliver great sound in challenging situations. It shines in outdoor locations, handling inclement weather and limiting intrusive background noises. It’s a professional solution for professional broadcasters, who need amazing sound in a lightweight, small-footprint form factor.
- Extremely rugged and reliable
- Enhances speech intelligibility
- Resistant to moisture, extreme temperatures and humidity
- Built-in shock mount for stability even in difficult situations
- Available with 10+ mounting options for flexibility
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
Mount the microphone directly on the transmitter and place it on a podium or table. This is a quick and easy mic solution with a very small presence.
For on-the-go voice-over work, there are a number of DPA accessories that quickly turn the mic into the perfect tool for your situation.
Mount the microphone on a tripod via the cold shoe mount and use it as a stationary interview mic on a table.
The 4097 CORE Interview Kit includes:
- 1 4097 CORE Micro Shotgun Microphone (4097-DC-G-B00-010)
- 1 MicroDot Cable 2.2 mm (.09 in), 1.8 m (5.9 ft) (CM2218B00)
- 1 Plate for transmitter
- 1 Cold Shoe Mount with standard 1/4 in thread (CS4099)
- 1 Rycote Windjammer (Rycote 055427, DPA 4099 Mini Windjammer)
- 1 Telescope Boom (Manfrotto MPCOMPACT-BK)