32 X 32 AD/DA <> DANTE <> MADI <> ADAT CONVERTER
The new A32pro Dante is based on a new modular hardware platform and is equipped with the newest generation of A/D-D/A converters from ESS Tech. It continues FERROFISH's tradition of designing reliable, transparent high-channel-count audio devices that operate at sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
The FERROFISH A32pro Dante not only has a new black design, but also a revamped front panel with touchscreen controls that makes navigation and control of the device easier than ever. An additional stereo output and two headphone jacks provide maximum flexibility for monitoring and recording, while a new GPIO connector offers advanced remote control capabilities.
A dual-slot bay is provided for future DSP expansion, offering additional processing power for the A32pro's built-in SHARC DSP processor.
Analog and digital I/O
The A32pro Dante features 32 analog inputs and 32 analog outputs on fully balanced D-sub 25 connectors, offering an incredible amount of connectivity in a single 1U chassis.
On the digital side, the unit supports up to 64 MADI channels via dual SFP slots that can accommodate either optical or coaxial MADI SFPs and can be operated in tandem for additional redundancy. Up to 32 optical ADAT channels are available in both directions and support ddouble sampling rates of up to 96 kHz.
The A32pro Dante also supports an additional 64 channels of I/O via Audinate’s popular Dante networking format, making it easy to integrate the FERROFISH A32pro Dante with any existing Dante network, and providing another layer of fail-safe protection alongside the included MADI and power switchover capabilities using a redundant Dante network.
The word clock input is provided via BNC, with clocking also possible via ADAT, MADI, while the MIDI input is provided via 3.5mm jack.
Digital Format Converter & Signal Router
With its wealth of inputs and outputs, the new FERROFISH A32pro Dante can also be used as a highly flexible digital audio format converter and signal router. Audio signals can be converted free between all analog and digital formats and routed to multiple destinations simultaneously in blocks of 8 channels, enabling use in a wide range of professional audio applications.
Remote control - REMOTEFISH
The new A32pro Dante also offers a choice of remote control options, making it perfect for recording applications withlong cable runs in live audio, broadcast or location-based recording. Remote control is also possible via MIDI, MIDI-over-MADI, USB (also for firmware updates), Dante or the GPIO, including alarm messages.
REMOTEFISH - a free software app available on the FERROFISH website - allows full control of single or multiple FERROFISH devices, including all inputs, outputs, monitoring, routing and settings.
- 32x32 analog I/O channels, fully balanced on D-Sub 25 (Tascam format)
- Stereo TRS Main Out with dedicated DAC monitoring path
- 32x32 ADAT I/O channels on TOSLINK jacks with 96kHz support
- 64x64 MADI I/O channels on LC multimode SFP module, user replaceable.
- Optical single mode and coax SFP module optionally available
- 64x64 DANTE I/O channels on dual Ethernet ports with redundant functionality
- Wordclock I/O on BNC connectors with proprietary jitter reduction circuit
- MIDI I/O on 3.5mm TRS connectors (MIDI 2.0 pinout)
- GPIO port for remote preset switching and alarm monitoring on D-sub 15
- Two 1/4" TRS stereo headphone outputs with HQ amp modules and dedicated DAC
- Latest generationESS A/D and D/A converter chips with 192kHz sample rate
- Highly intuitive multi-touch user interface with four screens
- Lighted touch-sensitive high-resolution encoder
- Flexible routing matrix
- Dedicated dual headphone monitoring matrix
- Redundant dual power input system with monitoring and warning system
- SHARC DSP for internal signal processing
- Two expansion slots for optional DSP sticks
- Simple MIDI CC mode for remote control using simple MIDI messages
- Remote controllable with the RemoteFish app (Mac & Windows) and remote-over-Dante
- 19" 1U chassis, fanless design