MOGAMI GOLD, ANALOG BREAKOUT (SUBD - XLR F)
25 pole Sub-D <> 8x Neutrik XLR female
Mogami Neglex Multipair Analog Cable, black
- Best impulse response
- Enhanced and transparent signal transmission
- Extremely wide frequency range
- Printed cable numbers
- Simple identification of the wire pairs and the inner conductors by using the international resistor colour code
- Extremely tight served shield and additional shield wire
- XLPE- insulation
- Rugged mechanical design
- Extreme flexible
- Rugged, noise-proof all metal D-sub shells and state-of-the-art pin termination
- Easy-to-grab metal thumb screws
- An excellent choice for patch bays where D-sub interfaces are becoming increasingly popular
Used with the world's most prestigious recording machines, consoles and patch bays, Mogami DB25 to gold pin XLR or TRS is eight channels analog in or out. This cable uses industry standard analog pin-out and fits all machines.
Mogami has been the top choice for wiring professional recording studios for decades. Recording engineers have come to depend on Mogami's superior sound quality, clarity, silent background, and consistent quality. Mogami is so widely used that if you have commercially recorded music, chances are overwhelmingly good that Mogami is part of the vital signal chain.
For Mogami Gold cables, we took the same microphone, instrument and multi-channel interface cable found in world class studios to manufacture assemblies that are the envy of the industry. We are proud of our quality and back them with a no excuses lifetime warranty. More importantly, we are confident that when you purchase Mogami Gold cable, you will have a lifetime of musical satisfaction.
Available lengths: 3m and 6m