AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro
Complete Vocal Production Package
STUDIO GRADE PRODUCTION – SIMPLIFIED!
AIR Music’s Xpand!2 is a multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots, or parts, per patch. Each part is provided with its own MIDI channel, Note Range (Zone), Mix, Arpeggiation, Modulation, and Effects settings—an excellent method for creating individual parts. Harnessing the four parts together to build one amazing Patch is where Xpand!2 reveals its true power. Using everything from wavetables and FM synthesis to sample playback, the expert sound design team at Air Music Tech has carefully created thousands of ready-to-play Xpand!2 patches.
Chop up and mix 2 gigs of samples ranging from deep ambient synth pad loops to vintage drum one shots. These are all designed to inspire your music production and provide professional sounding samples that will shine in your mix. Touch Loops perfectly captures the tone and intensity of each sample, so they enhance and complement any song, wherever you use them. This incredible value can be found in your M-Audio account, ready to be downloaded and chopped to your liking!
CRYSTAL™ PREAMPS, PRISTINE A/D CONVERTERS AND PREMIUM COMPONENTS
M-Audios engineers designed the Crystal Preamps to provide you with a transparent, low-noise preamp that guarantees the best sound from your microphones and captures your performance exactly the way you intended. The AIR 192|4 incorporates pristine A/D converters for 24-bit resolution digital audio with explosive dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of the performance.
MORE THAN JUST AN INTERFACE
This is the creative center of your recording setup: The simple-to-use, style-infused AIR 192|4 audio interface is the perfect tool to record and produce natural-sounding 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings. Combining one XLR+¼” balanced combo input and an all-new dedicated ¼” instrument input, the AIR 192|4 enables you to record two channels simultaneously.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms*
- Transparent Crystal™ preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
- (1) XLR+¼” TRS combo input with dedicated signal circuit and (1) ¼” instrument input with dedicated signal circuit for the most accurate sound available
- Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
- NOVA Black condenser microphone
- HDH40 monitoring headphones
*Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware
What’s In The Box
- AIR 192|4
- USB-C-to-USB-C Cable
- USB-C-to-USB-A Cable
- NOVA Black Microphone
- Microphone Carrying Pouch
- XLR Microphone Cable
- Microphone Shock Mount
- Microphone Windscreen
- HDH40 Headphones
- Software Download Cards
- User Guide
- Safety and Warranty Manual