2-WAY NEAR FIELD 5"
REFERENCE STUDIO MONITOR
Whether you're recording, mixing, or mastering, your studio monitors are always your first source of reference. The Studio Monitors of the BX Series from M-Audio build on a legendary history. Back in 2009, they were among the best-selling monitor speakers. In the D3 generation, M-Audio continues to offer unique features for musicians and professional recording studios. Dedicated analog amplifiers deliver superior dynamics and sonic precision across the entire frequency spectrum, while the Kevlar cone woofers and silk domes with revised waveguide technology provide a full, defined sound.
- Active near-field reference studio monitor with 5" Kevlar woofer
- Industry-leading 100 watt bi-amp design
- 1" silk dome tweeter delivers smooth and natural sound
- New, optimized waveguide for precise sound reproduction
- Ultra-wide frequency response 52 - 35,000 Hz
- "Acoustic Space" control for sonic fine-tuning
- Optimized rear bass reflex port for extended low-frequency response
- Balanced XLR input and balanced/unbalanced 6.3 mm jack inputs for mixers, amplifiers, instruments, DJ equipment and more
- LED on the front of the cabinet glows brightly when the speaker is placed at the ideal listening angle
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE - ACCURATE SOUND
With an integrated, industry-leading 100-watt Class A/B power amplifier the BX5 D3 is among the most powerful of its class, so that there is enough headroom even for the loudest and most dynamic mix . Experience, thanks to the new optimized waveguide, a wide and extraordinary sound image for even more vibrant sound. A new room correction circuit on the rear panel now makes it possible to minimize the influence of distracting bass frequencies - from the basement to the professional studio - without compromising sound quality or stereo imaging.
High quality components
Designed for professionals - and for beginners