Apogee Control Remote
CONTROL THE ELEMENTS
Sometimes, it just feels right to have hardware control at your fingertips – we know, we pioneered this approach with Apogee Duet. With the Apogee Control hardware remote, you have 8 buttons and a control knob that you can configure to control a wide range of settings. Apogee Control hardware remote connects directly to your Mac using a simple USB cable.
- Hardware remote accessory for Symphony I/O Mk II, Element series I/O interfaces, and Ensemble Thunderbolt
- Sold separately
- Symphony-inspired Control Knob plus Input, Headphones and Speaker control knob focus buttons for lightning access to input and output levels
- 8 user-assignable buttons offer a wide variety of functions:
- Analog Input control – input type, 48V, soft limit, group, polarity
- Analog Output control – mute, dim, sum to mono, speaker set selection, reference level
- Engage Talkback
- Launch Control software app
- Connects to Mac with supplied USB cable
- Compatible with SYMPHONY I/O MK II, ELEMENT 24, ELEMENT 46, ELEMENT 88, and ENSEMBLE THUNDERBOLT audio interfaces
Access all I/O controls and settings for your Element hardware with Element Control, Apogee’s software control application for Mac. Use the app to select your input type, adjust input/output levels, configure up to 3 different low-latency mixers and more. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard to quickly select any input or output and adjust the level.