Analog Multicore Cable
AVID offers an array of quality cabling options to ensure the fidelity of audio signals as they travel between the I/O components of your Pro Tools system. Uniquely designed for AVID gear, DigiSnakes are custom colored and labeled, feature a lifetime warranty, and are comprised of 110 ohm "digital grade" cable to accommodate either digital or analog signals.
- DB25 to DB25, standard wiring
- For connecting any two units with standard D-Sub25 connector
- Cannot be used for AES/EBU or TDIF digital dubbing. For TDIF dubbing, use the TDIF DigiSnake. For AES/EBU digital dubbing, use two AES/EBU DigiSnakes, connected end to end (XLR to XLR)
- White jackets on both ends
- Lengths:: 4' = 1.2m, 12' = 3.5m, 25' = 7.5m