FERROFISH VERTO 32
32 x 32 ADAT <> Dante Converter
Dante is the de facto standard for networking audio devices. With the Verto 32 it is now possible to integrate up to 32 x 32 channels via ADAT into a Dante network. No matter which ADAT device you use - with the Verto 32 all channels are immediately available in the network: "Plug and Play".
The ultra-compact device has 8 ADAT connectors: 4 for sending and 4 for receiving digital data (8 channels each).
On the Dante side there are two RJ45 jacks, which are also prepared for redundant operation. The Verto 32 supports up to 96kHz sample rate, MIDI jacks for control and BNC word clock jacks for external synchronization.
Dante Plug & Play
Integrate the Verto 32 seamlessly into your Dante network. Simply plug it in and it is visible on the network and ready to be routed freely with the Dante Controller Software. Together with the Dante Virtual Soundcard, also from Audinate, the Verto 64 becomes a ADAT audio interface with high channel count.
The VERTO 32 is equipped with a MIDI port and two BNC word clock connectors. This allows an external word clock to be fed into the Dante network, or the Dante word clock can be used for external devices.
VERTO 32 SPECIFICATIONS
- 2x RJ-45 Ethernet ports (PRIMARY/SECONDARY), 1 GBit network
- 64 x 64 channel I/O (Dante Brooklyn II card built-in)
- 4 x ADAT Input, optical TOSLINK
- 4 x ADAT Output, optical TOSLINK
Number of channels:
- 32 × 32 channels at 48kHz
- 16 ×16 channels at 96kHz
- 2 x DIN5 connector for MIDI embedding/de-embedding .
- BNC: 1 x input, 1 x output
- 75 Ohm termination set by default (switchable via Dante)
14.4VA (1.2A at 12V)
- Internal fuse, self-resetting
- 1 x power supply included
- Weight: 0.9 kg
- Dimensions: 22 x 9 x 4.5 mm (without rack ears)