PHOTOSCORE & NOTATE ME ULTIMATE
SCAN MUSIC FOR TRANSPOSITION, ARRANGEMENTS, AND EDITING.
PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate is the full-featured version of the PhotoScore & NotateMe Lite scanning software for Sibelius. Handwrite music on a tablet or laptop and convert your writing into professional scores. Scan printed sheet music into other MIDI software, such as sequencers. You can also use it on its own to scan in, play back, transpose, and print scores—and even save audio files.
PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate reads printed and handwritten music or PDFs in seconds—not just the notes, but also printed slurs, dynamics, lyrics, guitar tab, chord diagrams, and more. You can then edit or transpose the music, play it back, extract the parts, and print.
- Sheet music scanning software in English
- Opening and capturing of PDFs and JPEGs (up to 72 dpi resolution)
- Text recognition of up to 120 languages (in Windows also Greek and Russian)
- Recognition of drum notation, guitar tablature and chord diagrams
- Display of scanned images in greyscale for more precise editing
- Integrated PDF engine with individual selection of the page to be imported from multi-page documents
- Opening of several PDF files in batch mode
- Transposition of the scanned notes
- Playback of scanned notes
- Save as PDF, MIDI, WAV and AIFF file
- Export as MusicXML
- for Windows (from 7) and macOS
- Manual in German, English and French
- incl. NotateMe Ultimate (editing and enhancement tool in PhotoScore)