Apogee Symphony I/O MKII
Apogee Symphony I/O MKII SoundGrid
MULTI-CHANNEL AUDIO INTERFACE FOR WAVES SOUNDGRID® SYSTEMS
Connect to the Waves SoundGrid System for studio, live and post production audio networking with real-time DSP for Waves and SoundGrid compatible third-party plugins.
Ultimate Sound Quality Meets Powerful DSP Enabled Networking
With a simple ethernet connection, Symphony I/O Mk II’s industry-leading sound quality can be easily connected to your computer, shared between multiple rooms, multiple computers and supercharged with almost infinite real-time DSP power via Waves SoundGrid servers. Symphony I/O Mk II SoundGrid integrates seamlessly with all DAWs, providing endless possibilities for setups of every size for studio, live and post production workflows.
- Connect Symphony I/O Mk II via Ethernet cable to computer(s) and/or SoundGrid compatible devices
- Sync audio between multiple computers, DAWs & rooms (Mac or PC)
- Near-zero latency recording with any SoundGrid compatible plugins*
- Mix with near unlimited plugin power*
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps per Symphony
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Setup and advanced control with Waves SoundGrid Studio application
- Available as free download from Waves
- Ideal for studio facilities, live sound, broadcast and post-production
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
*Requires Waves SoundGrid server