USB audio interface with integrated analog compression and overdrive
JAM X is a premium audio interface for recording your guitar on your Mac, Windows computer or iPad Pro. Besides, JAM X also works with your iPhone. Connect headphones and any instrument with a pickup to JAM X and get the one perfect sound through JAM X's Analog Amp Circuit presets - with the overdrive of Jam+ and the compression of the groundbreaking HypeMiC USB microphone from Apogee. Its handiness makes the JAM X ideal for recording your best takes anywhere. The ease of use and excellent sound quality make JAM X a must-have for beginners and professionals.
Ins and outs - connection options
With JAM X you can connect any instrument with a line output to your computer or iOS device. Synthesizer and keyboard, electric guitar and bass, dynamic microphone* or acoustic instrument with pickup - it all works with JAM X.
JAM X is a full-featured audio interface that lets you listen to your recordings or play along with a high-quality ⅛"-output for headphones or active speakers.
* Impedance transformer required
JAM X vs Jam+ - What's the difference?
Analog amplifier circuit with overdrive and compression presets
Clean and overdrive settings
- Apogee's PureDIGITAL for pristine sound quality
- Works with guitar, bass, keyboards, synthesizers or any acoustic instrument with a pickup
- Analog amplifier circuit with built-in overdrive and compression presets
- Makes virtual amps and effects sound even more realistic
- Stereo output for connecting headphones or powered speakers
- Blend mode minimizes the delay in the headphones during recording
- No configuration, just plug in and go
- 24-bit/96kHz high resolution audio
- Rugged metal chassis with soft-touch bottom
- Connects to Mac and Windows computers
- Connects to iPad Prowith Type-C connector
Analog Amp Circuit - Monster Sound To-Go
The Analog Amplifier Circuit of JAM X is an entirely new component in the Jam family. Featuring Jam +'s Overdrive and the compressor of Apogee's groundbreaking HypeMiC, JAM X delivers a sonic experience that no other interface in this category can even come close to. With simple presets, you can achieve the sound of an analog amp from subtle to growling distortion and make virtual amps and effects units sound like they really do.
Turn up - headphones or active monitors
No matter how you use JAM X, whether as a monitor or to stream your favorite tracks, the stereo output of the JAM X dramatically improves the playback quality of your audio. With high-resolution sample rates of up to 96k and generous headroom, the JAM X delivers incredible clarity and plenty of level for your headphones or powered speakers.
What you get
- Apogee JAM X
- Instructions for first use
- Warranty information
- USB cable (Type C)
- USB cable (type A)
- Weight: 0.11 kg
- Length: 10.16 cm
- Width: 3.81 cm
- Height: 2.41 cm
Apogee JAM X
Anleitung für den ersten Einsatz
USB-Kabel (Typ C)
USB-Kabel (Typ A)
Gewicht: 0,11 kg
Länge: 10,16 cm
Breite: 3,81 cm
Höhe: 2,41 cm