Apogee SYMPHONY I/O MKII Pro Tools HD
MULTI-CHANNEL AUDIO INTERFACE FOR PRO TOOLS HD ON MAC OR PC
For connecting to an existing Pro Tools HD Accel, HD Native or HDX system. Up to 1 Symphony I/O Mk II unit connected to each HD port (max. 32×32 per unit).
Symphony I/O Mk II HD is designed for the Pro Tools HD user who needs a multi-channel audio interface with the best sound quality at an incredible cost per channel value. Whether using a Mac or PC based studio, Symphony I/O Mk II Pro Tools HD can connect directly to your Pro Tools HDX, Pro Tools HD Native or Pro Tools Core/Accel systems.
Symphony I/O Mk II HD can be utilized alongside or in place of AVID® or Digidesign® interfaces for Pro Tools HD. In fact, each I/O module installed in Symphony I/O Mk II HD appears and functions in Pro Tools HD (Ultimate) the same if it were a separate AVID HD I/O interface, so set up is easy and you can take advantage of important Pro Tools features such as sample-accurate delay compensation.
A single Symphony I/O Mk II HD unit can have up to 32 simultaneous analog I/O, so you can have more channels with less rack gear. Need even more channels? You can utilize multiple units simultaneously, with one Symphony I/O Mk II HD per every Pro Tools HD port in your system. Calibrating your I/O is easy with Symphony I/O Mk II HD’s front panel touchscreen.
- Best performance of any multi-channel Pro Tools HD interface
- Best cost per channel value of any Pro Tools HD interface solution
- Connects directly to any Pro Tools HD system (Mac or PC)
- Emulates AVID HD I/O interface, including sample-accurate delay compensation
- Connect multiple units in a single system (1 unit per HD port)
- Easy I/O calibration with front panel touchscreen
INPUT AND OUTPUT FLEXIBILITY
There is a Symphony I/O Mk II solution for everyone; the home studio, project studio, commercial recording studio and scoring stage. Choose from four base I/O configurations, 2×6, 8×8, 16×16, or 8×8 with 8 mic preamps and easily expand as your studio grows. With two module slots and the capacity for up to 32 inputs and outputs of A/D & D/A conversion per unit, Symphony I/O Mk II offers the best per-channel value of any interface in its category.
LEGENDARY SOUND QUALITY
Apogee engineers have made it their passion to improve every new flagship product by using the latest in electrical components and designing optimized circuitry that often exceeds the expectations of the component manufacturer. This is the Apogee Advantage. Symphony I/O Mk II is the culmination of this 30 year commitment and raises the bar on all Apogee products before it with even better audio clarity and sonic transparency. In fact, when equipped with either the new 8×8 or 16×16 Mk II I/O modules, Symphony I/O Mk II outperforms all other multi-channel audio interfaces available for Pro Tools HD or Thunderbolt based systems, making it the flagship audio interface for the entire professional audio industry and the obvious choice for countless GRAMMY winning artists, producers, songwriters and engineers.
Symphony I/O MK II Pro Tools HD chassis with at maximum two of the following modules:
- 2x6 SE Modul Symphony I/O MKII 2X6 SE PTHD
- 8x8 Modul Symphony I/O MKII 8x8 PTHD
- 8x8 Modul + 8 Mic Preamp Modul Symphony I/O MKII 8x8 PTHD + 8 Mic Preamp
- 16x16 Modul Symphony I/O MKII 16x16 PTHD
- 8x8 Modul + 16x16 Modul Symphony I/O MKII 24x24 PTHD
- 16x16 Modul + 16x16 Modul Symphony I/O MKII 32x32 PTHD
- Add THUNDERBOLT OPTION CARD for Thunderbolt connectivity to Symphony I/O MK II HD
- Pro Tools HD Core card
- Pro Tools Accel PCI card
- Pro Tools HD Native PCI card
- Pro Tools HD Native Thunderbolt
- Pro Tools HDX PCI card
- 44.1kHz – 192kHz
- Sample accurate compatibility with Pro Tools Delay Compensation
- Mac or PC
- Front panel touchscreen
- Pro Tools HD 9 or greater (Pro Tools Ultimate)