Symphony I/O MKII
Pro Tools HD
MULTI-CHANNEL AUDIO INTERFACE FOR
PRO TOOLS | HD ON mac OS- AND WINDOWS-SYSTEMS
Low Cost Per Channel. Superior Sound Quality.
Symphony I/O Mk II HD is designed for the Pro Tools HD user who needs a multi-channel audio interface with the best sound quality at an incredible cost per channel value. Whether using a Mac or PC based studio, Symphony I/O Mk II Pro Tools HD can connect directly to your Pro Tools HDX, Pro Tools HD Native or Pro Tools Core/Accel systems.
Symphony I/O Mk II HD can be utilized alongside or in place of AVID® or Digidesign® interfaces for Pro Tools HD. In fact, each I/O module installed in Symphony I/O Mk II HD appears and functions in Pro Tools HD (Ultimate) the same if it were a separate AVID HD I/O interface, so set up is easy and you can take advantage of important Pro Tools features such as sample-accurate delay compensation.
A single Symphony I/O Mk II HD unit can have up to 32 simultaneous analog I/O, so you can have more channels with less rack gear. Need even more channels? You can utilize multiple units simultaneously, with one Symphony I/O Mk II HD per every Pro Tools HD port in your system. Calibrating your I/O is easy with Symphony I/O Mk II HD’s front panel touchscreen.
- Best performance of any multi-channel Pro Tools HD interface
- Best cost per channel value of any Pro Tools HD interface solution
- Connects directly to any Pro Tools HD system (Mac or PC)
- Emulates AVID HD I/O interface, including sample-accurate delay compensation
- Connect multiple units in a single system (1 unit per HD port)
- Easy I/O calibration with front panel touchscreen
Pro Tools | HD over-IP made easy
Performance: 44.1kHz – 192kHz
Compatibility: macOS or Windows
Control: Front panel touch screen
- 2x6 SE - 2x6 Analog I/O + 8x8 AES/Optical I/O
- 16x16 SE - 16 Analog I/O of Mastering Grade conversion
- 32x32 SE - 32 Analog I/O of Mastering Grade conversion