MADI Cable Drum
4-FIBRE SC <> SC OPTICAL MULTICORE
- Type: Multimode, 50µm / 125 µm
- Length: 100 meter (MCD-100) / 150 meter (MCD-150) / 300 meter (MCD-300)*
- Fibre count: 4, each with captive dust-protections Overall transport and splash-water protection with a handy pull-out applet
- Secondary Coating: 900 µm
- Fibres Identification: Colours, Numbers
- Strength Members: Aramid Yarns
- Outer Jacket: Polyurethane
- Outer Jacket Colour: Dark-Green
- Diameter Cable: 5,2 mm
- Applications: Broadcast, PA, Mobile Recording
- Cable-Drum: Schill GT-310 RM (MCD-150) / Schill GT-380 RM (MCD-300)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 36cm x 27cm x 23cm (MCD-150) / 49cm x 31cm x 29cm (MCD-300)
- Weight: 4,9 kg (MCD-150) / 10,3 kg (MCD-300)
The ALVA MADI Cable Drum is a professional 4-fiber SC to SC optical multicore system, designed for studio, stage, broadcast and TV applications. The provided cable is extremely flexible, crush and impact resistant.
The system provides simple, but effective moisture protection, a sturdy strain relief and is easy to handle. The MADI cable drum suits all mobile applications perfectly.
The MADI Cable Drum is made in Germany. Every cable comes with it´s own specific measurement protocol.
Mechanical & environmental properties are based on the military standard MIL-C 85045.