FERROFISH VERTO 64
64 x 64 ADAT <> Dante Converter
Dante is the de facto standard for networking audio devices. With the Verto 64 it is now possible to integrate up to 64 x 64 channels into a Dante network via ADAT. No matter which ADAT device you use, the Verto 64 makes all channels immediately available on the network: "plug and play."
The ultra-compact device has 16 ADAT ports: 8 for sending and 8 for receiving digital data (8 channels each).
On the Dante side there are two RJ45 sockets, which are also prepared for redundant operation. The Verto 64 supports up to 96kHz sample rate, MIDI jacks for control, and BNC word clock jacks for external synchronization.
Dante Plug & Play
Integrate the Verto 64 seamlessly into your Dante network. Simply plug it in and it is visible on the network and ready to be routed freely with the Dante Controller Software. Together with the Dante Virtual Soundcard, also from Audinate, the Verto 64 becomes a ADAT audio interface with high channel count.
The VERTO 64 is equipped with a MIDI port and two BNC word clock connectors. This allows an external word clock to be fed into the Dante network, or the Dante word clock can be used for external devices.
VERTO 64 SPECIFICATIONS
- 2x RJ-45 Ethernet ports (PRIMARY/SECONDARY), 1 GBit network .
- 64 x 64 channel I/O (Dante Brooklyn II card built-in)
- 8x ADAT Input, optical TOSLINK
- 8x ADAT Output, optical TOSLINK
Number of channels:
- 64×64 channels at 48kHz
- 16×16 channels at 96kHz
- 2 x DIN5 connector for MIDI embedding/de-embedding .
- BNC: 1 x input, 1 x output
- 75 Ohm termination set by default (switchable via Dante)
14.4VA (1.2A at 12V)
- Internal fuse, self-resetting
- 1 x power supply included
- Weight: 0.9 kg
- Dimensions: 22 x 9 x 4.5 mm (without rack ears)