Bundle consisting of Sibelius Ultimate and PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate
- Sibelius | Ultimate software
- Sound library—36 GB of professional-quality samples
- Additional software—PhotoScore, NotateMe Lite and AudioScore Lite
- ReWire audio/data transfer software
- Support - Sibelius | Ultimate Software Update & Support Plan, which includes access to all new product updates and Standard Support for the duration of your subscription (or renewable annually if you purchase a Perpetual License)
Create scores with unlimited parts and custom layouts with Sibelius | Ultimate.
- Create scores with unlimited parts and custom layouts
- Hear your music in stunning reality with a 36 GB sound library
- Create lesson plans and manage your classroom with ready-made teacher tools—plans starting at $9.99 USD
- Automatically create and update separate instrumental parts for an orchestra or ensemble
- Compose beautiful score sheets with advanced notation and layout tools
- Share unlimited scores online with Sibelius | Cloud Sharing
- Get access to all new releases and Standard support throughout your subscription
Scan printed music and handwrite scores to complement your Sibelius workflow.
Scan music for transposition, arrangements, and editing
PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate 8 is the full-featured version of the PhotoScore & NotateMe Lite scanning software for Sibelius. Handwrite music on a tablet or laptop and convert your writing into professional scores. Scan printed sheet music into other MIDI software, such as sequencers. You can also use it on its own to scan in, play back, transpose, and print scores—and even save audio files.
PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate reads printed and handwritten music or PDFs in seconds—not just the notes, but also printed slurs, dynamics, lyrics, guitar tab, chord diagrams, and more. You can then edit or transpose the music, play it back, extract the parts, and print.