DPA MICROPHONES 6066 SUBMINIATURE HEADSET MICROPHONE
WINNER OF THE RED DOT PRODUCT DESIGN AWARD 2019
A PROFESSIONAL AND COMFORTABLE SOLUTION FOR DAILY USE
The 6066 CORE subminiature headset's capsule is only 3 mm in diameter, but is equipped with the performance of larger, award-winning DPA microphones. Despite its small size, it features clarity, durability and robustness - three qualities that are critical. By reducing DPA's newly introduced CORE by DPA technology, they ensure you don't have to compromise between sound and aesthetics.
FEATURES OF THE 6066 HEADWORN MICROPHONES FROM DPA
- Amazing 3 mm CORE by DPA capsule technology.
- Renowned DPA sound in a 60% smaller version
- Universal size headset that fits securely and comfortably
- Dual adjustable, anti-glare boom system with sliding closure
- Unique, convenient three-point fixation above, below and behind the ear
- New 90° cable management to guide the cable and minimize cable breaks
TECHNICALLY SOPHISTICATED MECHANICS
CERTIFIED ACCORDING TO IP58
- Water-repellent nano-coating of the lid and housing
- Hermetic sealing of the sensitive amplifier in the core of the microphone
- Double gold plating of the diaphragm
COMPACT CORE TECHNOLOGY IN A 3 MM HOUSING
CORE by DPA is the powerful new technology underlying DPA miniature microphones. As a result, the microphones provide clearer and more open sound at all volume levels from whispers to screams. Prior to the use of CORE technology, the 4066 Series had the clearest and most robust constant output headset microphones available. These microphones are known for a wide dynamic range and low distortion at all sound pressure levels.
DPA has scaled down their great CORE technology to fit inside the 3mm subminiature microphones. This means that despite the small size, the performance of the 6066 CORE headset series can be compared to 5mm miniature capsules that are popular around the world.
These subminiature microphones have a lower noise floor than other 3mm capsules on the market and are better able to pick up high sound pressure levels (SPL) without distortion. In terms of technology, the 6066 has a noise floor of only 26 dB(A), which easily compares to DPA's 5mm miniature capsules.
It is the only 3 mm microphone that offers the DPA sound quality you appreciate and love.