BIDIRECTIONAL DANTE-INTERFACE FEATURING: 2 X MIC- / LINE INPUT (XLR/TRS COMBO) AND 2 X XLR-OUTPUT
The NBB-0202 bidirectionally transmits 2×2 audio to and from Dante audio network. It accepts wide range of signal from MIC to LINE level while its output capability meets the industrial standard up to 24dBu.
The NBB-0202 is equipped with two RJ-45 Ethernet ports so that several NBB-0202 can be cascaded, i.e. in daisy-chaining, in the same network link. Also, it can be powered by either PoE from Ethernet switch or 48V from external power adapter.
- Dante-enabled networked Audio Receiver and Audio Transmitter
- Streaming audio in robust standard Ethernet cable (a.k.a., Digital Snake)
- Easily organize and expand network topology with Ethernet switches
- Uncompressed 24-bit PCM coding with sample rate up to 96KHz
- Two RJ-45 ports make Daisy-chain cascading feasible
- Powered by either PoE or 48V adapter
- Gain or Attenuate control for each channel
- Phantom power engagement control per input channel
- Signal clip indicators for both inputs
- XLR Combo sockets for both XLR and TRS phone plugging
- Routing and other configuration are set with Dante Controller software
- Rackmount kit included