FERROFISH A32 DANTE
32×32 AD/DA, Dante, MADI & ADAT Converter
The A32 Dante offers an unrivaled flexibility due to its 32×32 A/D – D/A channels, optical and coaxial MADI ports, 32×32 ADAT I/Os (ADAT4 switchable to S/PDIF) and headphone output with monitoring matrix.
The four hi-res TFT color screens give a detailed view of all digital and analog levels and settings. This is all complemented by an intuitive one-knob control and an always-on help system.
Converter and Routing Matrix
Among converting various digital formats from and to analog inputs and outputs the A32 Dante also offers a sophisticated routing matrix.
With the source-destination matrix, parallel format conversions (e.g. ADAT to MADI and Analog to Dante) can be realized next to other complex routings in the twinkling of an eye.
Also, creating a merged DANTE stream consisting of analog, ADAT and MADI signals is no problem at all. The A32 Dante – a real problem solver!
- Sample rate from 32 kHz up to 192 kHz
- 32 x 32 analog I/O channels
- 64 x 64 DANTE I/O channels (2x RJ-45 Port)
- 64 x 64 MADI I/O channels (optical or coaxial)
- 32 x 32 ADAT I/O channels (8 x TOSLINK optical)
- Stereo S/PDIF optical I/O with sample rate conversion
- Wordclock I/O (BNC)
- Headphones output with monitoring matrix for mono-, stereo- and submix signals
- MIDI I/O (5pin) and MIDI-over-MADI
- Thermally compensated oscillator with proprietary active jitter reduction circuit
- Preset Management
- Analog Devices SHARC® DSP processes all 386 audio channels
- Sophisticated routing/mixing of all channels
- 4 x TFT Screens give a detailed overview of all settings and levels at a glance
- Intuitive one-key-control operating system
- Multilingual self-explaining always-on help system lets you use the A32 even without the manual.
- Redundant power supply configuration
Ferrofish A32 Dante
32×32 AD/DA <> MADI <> ADAT <> Dante Converter