The HDSPe AIO Pro is a 30 channel 24 bit/192 kHz PCI Express card and probably the most versatile PCI Express interface card in the world. This makes the dream of an all-in-one solution for any application a reality. HDSPe AIO Pro - The completely revised successor of the popular HDSPe AIO card.
- Stereo analog input and output with reference quality, balanced*, 24 bit/192 kHz
- All analog I/Os fully 192 kHz capable, i.e. no reduction of the number of channels
- 1 x ADAT Digital In/Out, 192 kHz capable (S/MUX4)
- 1 x SPDIF digital in/out, 192 kHz capable
- 1 x AES/EBU Digital In/Out, 192 kHz capable
- 1 x stereo headphone output, separate DA converter, own playback device
- 1 x MIDI I/O for 16 channels Hi-Speed MIDI via breakout cable
- DIGICheck, RME's unique metering and analysis tool
- TotalMix FX: 760-channel mixer with 42 bit internal resolution
- Native PCI Express - no PCI to PCI Express bridge
- Outputs with muting relay
- +24 dBu I/O Levels
The HDSPe AIO Pro is available from September 2020 at a price of CHF 689.