iZotope VocalSynth 2
VocalSynth2 ist ein immersives Gesangserlebnis, das sich mit Ihren Musikproduktionen entwickelt und die einfache Erstellung vergangener, gegenwärtiger und zukünftiger Gesangsklänge ermöglicht. VocalSynth2 verfügt über fünf, mischbare exzentrische Must-Haves: Vocoder, Compuvox, Polyvox, Talkbox und Biovox, ein brandneuer Effekt, der auf den dynamischen Klangqualitäten des menschlichen Gesangs basiert.
The evolution of vocals
Elevate your vocal productions with iZotope's most unique plug-in experience for vocals. Quickly get old-school sounds you need, or create a new school of vocal sounds. Get lost in layers, textures, effects, blending, and morphing in an experimental vocal playground, and finally find that secret something that makes your vocals stand out. Choose and meld five unique vocal tools, or pick from hundreds of presets for quick impact.
Amazing sounds right out of the box
VocalSynth has been reimagined to get you a better sound faster than ever. With improvements across nearly every aspect of the plug-in, you'll have no trouble finding your unique sound, no matter your chosen genre!
5 blendable, creative vocal modules
- BIOVOX - Using scientific modeling of a human vocal tract, adjust human vocal characteristics like nasality, vowel shapes, and formants for a smooth, textural vocal treatment to any audio signal.
- VOCODER - A long-loved and indispensable vocal tool, the Vocoder gives you the flavorful vocal sounds you know and love with the flexibility to create something new.
- COMPUVOX - Compuvox gives you a range of glitchy, computerized sounds to play with, perfect for space age hooks or crushed digitized vocals.
- TALKBOX - Say hello to VocalSynth's funkiest module: Get that chunky, unmistakable sound of a talkbox without the learning curve or hardware setup.
- POLYVOX - Create beautiful, rich harmonies or add subtle character to vocal tracks with Polyvox. Instantly add body to your vocal with realistic doubles.
7 stompbox-style effects
Further enhance your production with a custom drag-and-drop vocal effects chain. VocalSynth 2's effects section now lets you change the order of the modules!
- DISTORT - Great for adding subtle overdrive, gnarly grit, or high-gain distortion!
- FILTER - Use high and low-pass filtering in a variety of models, from smooth to aggressive.
- TRANSFORM - Dial in amp convolutions and speaker models to add unique texture to your vocal.
- SHRED - An evolution of our beat-repeating tech; turn it up for all the glitchy, funky sounds you can handle.
- DELAY - A wide stereo delay with filtering to bring a dynamic element to your signal.
- RING MOD - Add subtle (or extreme) strangeness with Ring Mod, VocalSynth 2's otherworldly new effect.
- CHORUS - VocalSynth 2 introduces a new Chorus module to add movement and character to your vocal.
Meet the Anemone, VocalSynth 2’s colorful animation that moves and grows with the shape of your audio signal. Driven by an advanced spectral analysis that reacts to the sonic characteristic of vowels, the Anemone blends fun interaction with a unique metering experience.
VocalSynth 2 works within the ecosystem of iZotope products through inter-plugin communication. Like Neutron, Ozone, and Tonal Balance Control, VocalSynth 2 allows seamless integration with essential tools for music production and analysis. VocalSynth 2 can be seen within Neutron 2’s Visual Mixer and Masking Meter and also within Tonal Balance Control, allowing you to interact and get visual feedback in real time.
3 Ways to Play
Three different modes allow you to interact with VocalSynth 2 in a way that suits your style. Helpful in-app setup instructions tailored to your DAW get you up and running with ease, so you can spend more time making creative decisions.
- AUTO - Lock your vocals into key with real-time pitch correction, generate additional voices and harmonies, and seamlessly blend your module settings with VocalSynth’s intuitive mix panel.
- MIDI - Use MIDI signal to control your pitch and effortlessly create custom vocal harmonies as you play. This replicates the experience of playing a classic vocoder or talkbox!
- SIDE CHAIN - Rather than using the synthesizer within VocalSynth, pipe in your own audio to use as your “carrier” signal. This lets you make any audio “talk” or create new outlandish sounds that would be impossible otherwise.
VocalSynth 2 is also included in iZotope Creative Suite and iZotope Vocal Bundle!
- Operating Systems:
- Mac — OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion - macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC — Win XP (32-bit Service Pack 3) - Win 10
- Plug-in Formats: AAX (64-bit), AU, RTAS (32-bit), VST, VST3
- Supported Hosts:
- Ableton Live 9 - 10, Cubase 9.5, Digital Performer 9, FL Studio 12, Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8, Pro Tools 10 - 12, Reaper 5, Reason 10, Studio One 3 - 4
- Note: A graphics card with Open GL 2.0 support is required to display the visualizations in VocalSynth 2.