AVID Pro tools S3
Kleines Format, große Mixe
Get a streamlined yet versatile mixing system for the modern sound engineer. Based on the award-winning Pro Tools | S6 control surface, Pro Tools | S3 delivers intelligent control over every aspect of Pro Tools and other DAWs. All in a more portable and affordable surface. But don’t let its small size fool you. While it’s ideal for space-confined and on-the-go mixing, it packs enormous power to handle large sessions and turn around projects faster. Plus, you can pair it with Pro Tools | Dock and the Pro Tools | Control app to extend your workflow further.
EXPERIENCE EXCEPTIONAL INTEGRATION, ERGONOMICS, AND VISUAL FEEDBACK
No other surface offers the level of DAW integration and versatility that Avid control surfaces provide, and S3 is no different. Its intuitive controls feel like an extension of your software, enabling you to mix with comfort, ease, and speed, with plenty of rich visual feedback to guide you.
- 16 channel strips, each with a touch-sensitive, motorized fader and 10-segment signal level meter
- 32 touch-sensitive, push-button rotary encoders for panning, gain control, plug-in parameter adjustments, and more (16 channel control, 16 assignable), each with a tricolor LED function indicator
- 32 high-resolution OLED displays for viewing track names/numbers, detailed metering data (from mono to 5.1 surround), parameter names/values, current automation mode, and more
- Solo, mute, channel select, and record/automation-enable keys on every channel
- Touch strip provides easy access to transport controls; S3 can also be used alongside Artist Transport if you need full jog/shuttle wheel controls
- Dozens of dedicated buttons and switches for navigation, automation, control assignment, and software control
- Built-in 4x6 AVB Core Audio interface includes 2 XLR mic/line inputs, 2 TRS line inputs, 2 XLR line outputs, 2 TRS line outputs, and a stereo headphone output
AVBID PRO TOOLS S3
VERSATILE MIXING SYSTEM