Receive CHF 700 for your Symphony I/O Mk I chassis towards purchase of Mk II chassis (CHF 1999) Your Price is CHF1299
Apogee products are built to last and designed to provide you with superior sound quality and value for your investment. As with previous Apogee flagship products like the AD-8000 and X-Series, we strive to offer ways for our customers to take advantage of the latest advancements in technology and design.
Trade In Your Chassis, Keep Your I/O Modules
This upgrade program is an opportunity for Symphony I/O customers to upgrade to the all-new Symphony I/O Mk II chassis. And, with a couple of exceptions, all original Symphony I/O modules can be installed in the new Mk II chassis.
Benefits of the Symphony I/O Mk II chassis:
- Front panel touch screen display
- 2 Thunderbolt ports in the chassis (Thunderbolt model only)
- Option card slot for Pro Tools HD, Dante and SoundGrid compatibility
- Better cooling performance
- Compatible with all-new Symphony Control Software
- Compatible with Apogee Control hardware remote
- Compatible with original Symphony I/O modules (with the exception of AI16 and AO16)