Apogee’s flagship AD/DA converter, is now available with connectivity to Waves SoundGrid® network. With a simple Ethernet connection, Symphony I/O Mk II’s industry-leading sound quality can be easily accessed from your computer, shared between multiple rooms, multiple computers and supercharged with almost infinite real-time DSP power via Waves SoundGrid servers. Symphony I/O Mk II SoundGrid integrates seamlessly with all DAWs, providing endless possibilities for setups of every size for studio, live and post production workflows.
- Connect Symphony I/O Mk II via Ethernet cable to computer(s) and/or SoundGrid compatible devices
- Sync audio between multiple computers, DAWs and rooms (Mac or PC)
- Near-zero latency recording with any SoundGrid compatible plugins*
- Mix with near unlimited plugin power*
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps per Symphony
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Setup and advanced control with Waves SoundGrid Studio application
Available as free download from Waves
- Ideal for studio facilities, live sound, broadcast and post-production
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
*Requires Waves SoundGrid server