professional audio monitoring application for audio engineers
Wavetool is a professional audio monitoring and listening software for audio engineers. With Wavetool you can quickly find microphones with problems, low battery or no signal. Walk freely around the stage while streaming to your iOS device with the Wavetool Remote app.
Wavetool has the tools for the sound team gathered in one application. The SCP algorithm helps you find weird noises in your sources before they can be heard in the mix. The Instant Replay lets you listen to the history and examine the noises.
Wavetool brings together monitoring functions of different radio microphone brands under one roof with integration of the most used RF receivers. Together with the Chat Plugin you can now communicate transmitter problems between stage and FOH easier than ever!
- Intuitive audio source and wireless mic monitoring
- Ultra Low Software Latency (starting at 1,3ms @96kHz & 2,6ms @48kHz)
- Free OS X and iOS remote. And YES it is possible to control Wavetool Pro without the extra Clients plugin.
- Audio streaming over WiFi to iOS app remote controls
- Snap, Crackle & Pop algorithm catches broken mics before you do
- Freely configurable Channel I/O and input patch
- Channel View window with 2 min history of audio level and both RF antennas. Also Player profile with picture and notes
- Alerts for peaks, SCP, silence, wireless receiver battery and low RF with adjustable thresholds.
- Alert Log written to text file
- Lock application for privacy
- Channel groups with adjustable colors
SUPPORT FOR WIRELESS RECEIVERS INCLUDE
- TG1000 (New)
- Venue 2
- EM3732-II, G3, G4 (New), 2000, D6000
- EM3532, EM1046, please check documentation .
- ULXD, UHF-R, Axient and Axient Digital
- MRK-950 / MRK-960
- More receivers coming soon!