MOGAMI GOLD, AES/EBU CABLE (SUB-D, Y/T)
25 pole Sub-D <> 25 pole Sub-D, Crossover Yamaha/Tascam Pin Assignment
Mogami AES/EBU Digital Audio Snake Cable
- Best impulse response
- Enhanced and transparent signal transmission
- Extremely wide transmission range
- Printed wire numbers
- Simple cable identification of the pairs of wires and the inner conductors by using the international resistor colour code
- Extremely dense spiral shield and additional shield wire
- CPP plastic insulation
- Sturdy mechanical construction
- Extremely flexible
- Rugged, noise-proof all metal D-sub shells and state-of-the-art pin termination
- Easy-to-grab metal thumb screws
- An excellent choice for patch bays where D-sub interfaces are becoming increasingly popular
For flawless digital transfer between recording machines with different wiring protocols, you can't go wrong with Mogami's AES format crossover cable. Made in the USA, this ultra high quality interface cable is eight channels in and out and uses metal shells with gold contacts for quality that lasts.
Mogami has been the top choice for wiring professional recording studios for decades. Recording engineers have come to depend on Mogami's superior sound quality, clarity, silent background, and consistent quality. Mogami is so widely used that if you have commercially recorded music, chances are overwhelmingly good that Mogami is part of the vital signal chain.
For Mogami Gold cables, we took the same microphone, instrument and multi-channel interface cable found in world class studios to manufacture assemblies that are the envy of the industry. We are proud of our quality and back them with a no excuses lifetime warranty. More importantly, we are confident that when you purchase Mogami Gold cable, you will have a lifetime of musical satisfaction.
Availabe lengths: 3m and 6m