MIDISport Uno is a small and lightweight (only about 130g) USB MIDI interface in adapter cable form and is ideal for portable operation on laptops or notebooks. The cable length is about 3 meters in total.
MIDISport Uno™ can be used as a USB MIDI interface on both Windows PC and Mac via USB. The device provides 16 MIDI input channels (1 port) and 16 channels on the output side (1 port). 3 LEDs indicate the operating status of the device.
The new USB technology makes installing and expanding existing systems a breeze. Forget about annoying screwing on, base addresses, IRQs or DMAs; this means: plug it in and it works, even with multiple UNO interfaces at the same time on one computer. So you expand your system with every additional UNO simply by additional MIDI inputs and outputs.
- 1x1 USB MIDI Interface
- 1 MIDI output, 16 channels
- 1 MIDI input, 16 channels
- "Self Powered", works without additional power supply
- Connects to USB interface (Universal Serial Bus)
- LED indicator for input, output and power
- MIDISport firmware is loaded with the driver initialization and is therefore always up to date
- Lightweight plastic housing
- Supplied with Windows and Mac drivers