With the new Pulse16, Ferrofish continues their successful tradition of high-quality and affordable A/D – D/A converters. The Pulse16 offers 16x16 balanced analog inputs and outputs and can handle pro studio levels up to +20dBu. On the digital side, four ADAT I/O ports provide a full 16x16 channel operation even in 96 kHz SMUX mode.
FULL CONTROL AND EASY OPERATION
The headphones output on the front panel of the Pulse16 lets you monitor every mono or stereo signal on the fly. The two TFT displays give detailed level information for all 32 signals at a glance. The innovative always-on contextual help, much loved by A32 users, is also shown when navigating the menus and makes using the Pulse16 a breeze.
Using the most recent converter generation from Cirrus Logic combined with an active digital jitter reduction circuit results in an exceptionally detailed resolution and great overall sound. No matter if you work in 48 kHz or 96 kHz – the Pulse16 from Ferrofish always delivers a full complement of 16x16 channels at the highest quality.
- Cirrus Logic 24 Bit / 96 kHz converter
- 16x16 analog I/O channels
- 16x16 ADAT I/O channels in 2x2 TOSLINK ports
- Full 16x16 analog channel count even at double sample rates (SMUX @ 96 kHz)
- Wordclock I/O (BNC)
- MIDI I/O for remote control
- 2 x TFT screens giving complete control over all levels and system settings
- Proprietary circuit for active jitter reduction
- Input sensitivity of all analog channels can be set in steps of 1dB (-8dBu to +20dBu)
- Output levels of all analog channels can be set in steps of 1dB (-8dBu to +20dBu)
- Headphone Output
- Fan-less design – no noise
- 1HE, 19“ solid metal chassis