An Organ you Want to Touch
An organ expander module without controls to shape the sound would be like a guitar without a neck – it just doesn’t make sense.
This is why we added drawbars and potentiometers – to provide you with the tools you need to find, control and tweak your favorite sounds in a fast and simple way.
Authentic Hammond B3 Emulation
The B4000+ recreates the full sonic bandwidth of the Hammond B3 organ, including all of the functions and features that made the original so special – without the
weight of course!
Housed in a rugged metal enclosure, the B4000+ features dedicated FX, adjustable parameters for key-click, percussion and even the ageing
of the tone-wheels.
All of this makes the B4000+ an authentic Hammond emulation, with full-bodied bass, defined midrange, and highs with the necessary “scream” – just like a genuine electro-mechanic B3.
Plug and Play
The B4000+ features 128 factory-presets by default, which can be expanded by the user.
With just a simple MIDI keyboard (with a MIDI 5pin output) connected to the unit, along with the combination of drawbars, endless encoders and TFT display, the B4000+ will provide you with everything you need to start creating and playing your favorite organ sounds.
Just connect and enjoy!
- 128 factory presets included
- Three manuals with full polyphony
- Envelope with attack and decay adjustable for every manual
- Authentic sound thru physical circuit modelling
- Tone-wheel Emulation with adjustable ageing parameter
- Tube Amp Emulation with distortion
- Emulation of key-click and the key contact delay
- Percussion parameter with adjustable harmonics, attack and decay
- Global Tuning
- FX: Rotary speaker, Chorus/Vibrato, Reverb, Compressor
- MIDI Key-split and Velocity
- 2 x MIDI inputs for connecting two MIDI keyboards
- Nine drawbars
- Six endless potentiometers
- Footswitch and pedal input
- Stereo analog input (6.3mm TRS)
- Stereo analog output (6.3mm TRS)
- Headphone output
- Hi-res TFT color Display
- USB input for MIDI-over-USB