Ferrofish A32 Dante
32×32 AD/DA, Dante, MADI & ADAT Converter
The A32 Dante offers an unrivaled flexibility due to its 32×32 A/D – D/A channels, optical and coaxial MADI ports, 32×32 ADAT I/Os (ADAT4 switchable to S/PDIF) and headphone output with monitoring matrix.
The four hi-res TFT color screens give a detailed view of all digital and analog levels and settings.
This is all complemented by an intuitive one-knob control and an always-on help system.
Converter and Routing Matrix
- Sample rate from 32 kHz up to 192 kHz
- 32 x 32 analog I/O channels
- 64 x 64 DANTE I/O channels (2x RJ-45 Port)
- 64 x 64 MADI I/O channels (optical or coaxial)
- 32 x 32 ADAT I/O channels (8 x TOSLINK optical)
- Stereo S/PDIF optical I/O with sample rate conversion
- Wordclock I/O (BNC)
- Headphones output with monitoring matrix for mono-, stereo- and submix signals
- MIDI I/O (5pin) and MIDI-over-MADI
- Thermally compensated oscillator with proprietary active jitter reduction circuit
- Preset Management
- Analog Devices SHARC® DSP processes all 386 audio channels
- Sophisticated routing/mixing of all channels
- 4 x TFT Screens give a detailed overview of all settings and levels at a glance
- Intuitive one-key-control operating system
- Multilingual self-explaining always-on help system lets you use the A32 even without the manual.
- Redundant power supply configuration
Find a dealer
The dealers listed here are our long-standing brand partners and are extremely well acquainted with the brand and its service structure. If no dealer is listed near you, contact us. We are happy to forward you to your nearest partner.