Speech intelligibility - low noise
- Outstanding audio quality
- Slim, elegant Scandinavian design
- Highly directional – very isolated
- High rejection of radio frequency interference
- Meets the needs of architects, AV consultants, system integrators and installing electricians
With very low noise and a high sensitivity, d:sign™ Ceiling & Tabletop Microphones offer the most clear, transparent, and natural sound available on the small footprint mic market. They ensure maximum speech intelligibility regardless of the acoustical environment. With a linear response, low distortion and an extremely large dynamic range, they sound great in any environment.
The Microphone Base is made specifically to work with the d:sign™ 4098 Supercardioid Podium Microphone. It has an elegant yet unobtrusive design with a white, non-reflective surface and integrated shock mount. The audio cables are an integral part of the Microphone Base unit.
The Microphone Base fits most electrical back boxes and secures ease of installation. Furthermore, the great off-axis response and the physics of sound level vs distance, makes it possible to cover a small to mid-size room with only one or a few microphones.
d:sign™ Supercardioid Tabletop Microphones
A complete, supercardioid tabletop microphone solution, which is ideal for either permanently affixing to or temporarily placed on a table in conference venues, meeting rooms and board rooms.
This solution can be scaled up as needed. In smaller rooms you might only need one microphone to capture the best sound. In larger settings, you can use multiple d:screet™ Supercardioid Tabletop Microphones to ensure each area of the room is completely covered. The best audio quality is obtained in a one-to-one solution – one microphone position close to one speaker. Read more about microphones in installed systems.
The standard tabletop solution is equipped with a 43 cm (17 in), black gooseneck and comes in three standard kits to meet your exact needs:
- d:sign™ Tabletop Microphone, 43 cm (17 in), Black with MicroDot (unbalanced)
- d:sign™ Tabletop Microphone, 43 cm (17 in), Black Unterminated, P48 (balanced)
- d:sign™ Tabletop Microphone, 43 cm (17 in), Black with XLR (balanced)
Other gooseneck lengths can be ordered separately as well. We recommend tabletop solutions with goosenecks in 16cm (6 in), 28 cm (11 in) and 43 cm (17 in) versions. Longer goosenecks should be avoided.
d:sign™ Supercardioid Ceiling Microphones
A complete, supercardioid ceiling microphone solution, which is ideal for mounting from the ceiling of conferences venues, meeting rooms, board rooms and other small to mid-sized spaces.
The standard ceiling solution is equipped with a 16 cm (6 in), white gooseneck and comes in three standard kits to meet your exact needs.
- d:sign™ Ceiling Microphone, 16 cm (6 in), White with MicroDot (unbalanced)
- d:sign™ Ceiling Microphone, 16 cm (6 in), White with Unterminated, P48 (balanced)
- d:sign™ Ceiling Microphone, 16 cm (6 in), White with XLR (balanced)
Other gooseneck lengths can be ordered separately as well. We recommend ceiling solutions with goosenecks in 16 cm (6 in), 28 cm (11 in) and 43cm (17 in) versions.