Avid offers an array of quality cabling options to ensure the fidelity of audio signals as they travel between the I/O components of your Pro Tools system. Uniquely designed for Avid gear, DigiSnakes are custom colored and labeled, feature a lifetime warranty, and are comprised of 110 ohm "digital grade" cable to accommodate either digital or analog signals. DigiSnakes make connecting your gear a quick, easy process, freeing you to spend your valuable time on your audio projects rather than the wires they travel across.
- DB25 to 4 XLR Male and 4 XLR Female
- Below 192 KHz, AES/EBU carries 2 channels per line, so this snake transmits 8 out and 8 in via the 8 XLR connectors. At 192kHz sample rate, the 192 I/O is using dual wire transmission. This means the AES snake transmits 4 out and 4 in at 192 kHz. In this case, the connector labeled "output 1&2" is output 1, "output 3&4" is output 2, and so forth
- The 4 XLRF wire jackets are yellow; the 4 XLRM jackets are black, all with appropriate labeling
- Variety of cable lengths offere
- Pin: TASCAM
- Length: 4' = 1.2m and 12' = 3.6m