More than 22 years experience in recognition technologies have enabled us to design and create the formidable OmniScore²™ dual-engine recognition system, incredibly making PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate over 99.5% accurate on most PDFs and originals!
PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate picks out virtually every detail and even recognizes 4 and 6 line guitar tablature, 1, 2 and 3 line percussion staves. Our music handwriting app NotateMe is fully integrated, meaning you can write music on the go with your tablet and stylus, or mouse/trackpad if you do not have one.
Easiest to use
Ease-of-use has been a central design aim right from the start, and with automatic scanning and recognition, plus licensed Sibelius-style editing interfaces, PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate even becomes fun and exciting to use!
PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate reads virtually all markings in printed music, and most in handwritten music, including (handwritten capabilities highlighted in bold) :
- 5-line staves (normal and small), 4- and 6- line guitar staves, 1-, 2- and 3-line percussion staves
- Notes, chords (including stem direction, beams & flags) and rests (including multirests) in up to 4 voices per staff
- Appoggiaturas (grace notes), cue-sized and cross-staff notes
- Accidentals and articulation marks
- Clefs, key signatures, time signatures
- The format of the page, including the page size, staff size, margins, and where systems end
- Slurs, ties and hairpins
- Text including lyrics, dynamics, fingerings, instrument names,
- tempo and technique markings
- Guitar chord diagrams
- Various other markings such as codas, segnos, ornaments, pedal markings and repeat endings
- 64 staves per page
- 400 pages per score