Apogee Quartet is a professional USB audio interface designed to deliver the ultimate desktop recording experience to the iPad and Mac-based studio. Featuring 4 inputs and 8 outputs of Apogee’s industry-leading AD/DA conversion technology as well as 4 world-class mic preamps, Quartet bridges the gap between the 2-channel Apogee Duet and Apogee’s flagship interface, Symphony I/O.
Quartet for iPad and Mac features special circuitry designed to deliver professional performance for iPad use along with low latency USB 2.0 performance for Mac. Quartet’s MIDI I/O connector lets you connect and power a Core MIDI compatible keyboard/controller while using Quartet with your iPad or iOS device.
- First professional multi-channel audio interface for iPad
- Direct digital connection to iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
- Works with GarageBand, Auria, MultiTrack and any Core Audio compliant app on iOS
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton and any Core Audio compliant app on Mac
- Low latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software (iOS & Mac)
- USB 2.0 High-speed Mac audio interface